Global Trace Heating Ltd aims to provide defect free products and services to our customers on time.
The company operates a quality management system, including aspects specific to the Electric Surface Heating Industry.
Global Trace Heating Ltd consistently monitors its quality performance and will implement improvements when appropriate.
Steve Palmer Managing Director
Environmental Policy Aims
- To comply with applicable environmental legislation and relevant codes of practice
- To integrate environmental considerations into business decision making
- To minimise waste and to reduce, re-use, or recycle where possible
- To make efficient use of energy
- To integrate environmental impact information, where relevant, into our courses
- To improve our environmental performance
- To review and update this policy annually
As a small company, we target relevant activities where we have direct control and where our activities can cause a direct impact. These will gradually be extended. Areas targeted initially are described in this document.
We have also now moved over to 'print on demand' only sales literature, and most of our literature is available via our website or by email. We aim to recycle all waste paper within the company.
- we encourage environmentally friendly commuting such as walking, cycling, public transport & car sharing.
- we have few company cars.
- we use public transport where possible for visits not involving delivery.
- our manufacturing facility is easily accessible by public transport.